ssupdater.com

irefay

Anyone know the story behind ssupdater being gone? I belive this was a project that Nsane was a part of too.

It disappeared a few months ago. I was hoping it was only temp.

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I had an email (few month ago) advising, that financial and not enough visitor inputing visitors issues had forced site to be closed (apart from a few legal issues arisen (some malware producing site was complaining about theyr honest work testing SecurityWare apps)... so different active members had started own projects, but SSupdater said farewell.

They will be in my good memories! B)

Thats one of member the sites -_-

Welcome to Security Software Updater!! where you can find the best free and legal software. This site is now open for registration, but there is still work in progress to make it better. We are looking for some individuals who would like to help our site grow, if you are a free software developer PM Littlebits.

I was one of the Administrators for SSUpdater.com, for full details about what happened to it read this - Thread

Thanks.:D

Recognise avatar...

Thanks! B)

:smartass:

BTW you can not see, unless registered.... dont believe old affiliates (nSane) would have anything against such!

I was one of the Administrators for SSUpdater.com, for full details about what happened to it read this - Thread

Recognise avatar...

Thanks! B)

BTW you can not see, unless registered.... dont believe old affiliates (nSane) would have anything against such!

Guests can read the forum but you have to register in order post as a spam precaution, I just checked and read that thread with another browser not log on and it worked just fine.

Recognise avatar...

Thanks!  B)

Guests can read the forum but you have to register in order post as a spam precaution, I just checked and read that thread with another browser not log on and it worked just fine.

Ow yah!

Thanks! :lol:

Archived