No NOD32 update since 2268

Guest AndreasCGN83

Has anyone tried the new Nod32? whats with the password for auto update???

that's why i released 2.2, more servers were added and you need to have them listed or they get auto added as retail servers (which require a password) ;)

a few more servers we added since then aswell, but i've had to password probs yet. i'll release 2.3 when or if that day comes tho ;)

• Replies 34
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's why i released 2.2, more servers were added and you need to have them listed or they get auto added as retail servers (which require a password) ;)

a few more servers we added since then aswell, but i've had to password probs yet. i'll release 2.3 when or if that day comes tho ;)

Ah! A reply by the great Nsane himself!

uhh...sorry i neva realy came across the password request before nt at such an early stage-after tryin to install the latest nod32 from this website, it asked for password right after agreeing the rules blah blah blah...wt do i do there? select the lil box where it says laterz?

Nsane can u inform us whether u have had difficulties with your updates? or do u have a secret weapon...uhh i mean patch!

I put the latest version on yesterday with the nsane 2.2 fix and there doesn't appear to be any servers listed in the settings? (Update ->Setup ->Servers --->The list is empty?) But it has updates and is now at 2276 - 18th May 07.

;)

Fingers Crossed X

xicoescuro
...it does not seem to b a problem with the trial software, more like with the updates with trial software! ...

Hello again...

Yes, sorry, that's what I meant... but I did not! ;)

My Nod32 AV software isn't set with any password - only de default setting "hourly search for updates".

Should I configure my soft with any password - I think that it would set the soft lika a full version, am I right? :frusty:

At last: today I didn't try it yet (I´m still working) - in case of any problem I'll report it here... ;)

Regs

Yea, running well again. Who have NOD installed, just take a look because since yesterday it was fixed by ESET I mean...

All this hype for nothing i guess... you guys need some patience! I did nothing to my installation and it update by itself to 2277.

All this hype for nothing i guess... you guys need some patience! I did nothing to my installation and it update by itself to 2277.

I have patience. ;)

Archived