CyberGhost VPN

Alpha1BA

Ok guys my first "up" as it were however it's more of me cuttin n pastin... anyway here goes...

Cyberghost VPN Premium Account FREE 1 Year Subscription

Cyberghost VPN is a fast and reliable premium VPN service that allows users to surf the web anonymously through a very secure 128-bit SSL encrypted connection. The program is very easy-to-use and requires no expert configuration. Users can switch to secure browsing mode with a single click, all they have to do is enter their account details once after installation and connect, once connected to cyberghost vpn service a new IP address is provided by the client software and the real IP address is hidden from the web.

The premium service of Cyberghost is very fast compared to the basic version, a speed of at least 2 mbps is always guaranteed. In addition, the premium account also provides 2 GB of 256-bit AES-encrypted online storage.

Grab FREE 1 Year license key :

1. Download Cyberghost VPN 4.5 (https://cyberghostvpn.com/en/product/download.html) also create a new account using the “Create Account” Link.

2. Login to your account. (Click on the UK flag to change your language to English)

3. Click on “Activate Serial Number” and enter the promotional code: cobiextra

4. A message will be displayed “The subscription was added to your account and activated.”

5. Start the Cyberghost VPN Client

6. Close the “Welcome Screen” wizard.

7. Enter your account details in Cyberghost Client to login to your account.

8. Select “Connect Premium”, and choose any server automatically or manually from the list.

- Thats it! Enjoy 1 year of FREE Cyberghost VPN Premium Subscription.

Ok it's ugly! theres no pretty pictures! but it works!!!! and I personally think it's a crackin piece of software! ENJOY : )

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this one ... but I think this needs to be posted in software chat forum :thumbsup:

EDIT: it's working so plus rep for you buddy!!!

Does anybody else experience slow browsing and download speed while using this VPN?

You're all welcome!!! @Niv, no probs here! are you running in premium mode? as it gives a minimum bandwidth! Regards

if you are using cfospeed, make sure to exclude TAP-Win32 adapter from traffic shaping ... I am now getting decent speed with browsing and torrent downloads by doing so :dance2:

Very much appreciated!!! Works great!!! :coolwink: B) :clap:

Thanks ..I'll try it out ...Keep up the good work...;)

i cannot make it work

it showed me

Your PC ----------- Cyber VPN -- --- ---- --- -- --- -Internet

encrypted progress bar :pissed:

http://cyberghostvpn...erview.html#no5

try this first:

1. Open an elevated command prompt
  2. At the command prompt, copy and paste (or type) the following command and then press ENTER: netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
  3. Restart PC

try this first:

1. Open an elevated command prompt
  2. At the command prompt, copy and paste (or type) the following command and then press ENTER: netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
  3. Restart PC

still no worked, maybe something conflict with my comp..

I got one license, but it doesn't work :huh:

When I use premium account, PC connects to server but the server doesn't connect to internet and ERROR <_<

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem installing this software. When i tried to open it says "there is a problem with your cyberghost VPN insallation. Should cyberghost try to solve the problem automatically?" none of the options "yes or no" worked :(

Thanks in advance!

@Ehsan:

Maybe the promo ended already.

I got my Lic at the time it was out!

and I can login to my premium account!

Filtering software.. or edited Hosts File can block some of the connections.. as well as not having ports forwarded properly .. which can disallow connections coming in to your system through your router..

Archived