Sunbelt counter spy

geordie_john

geordie_john

Hello i have downloaded Sunbelt counter spy version 2.5.1027 replacing the version before it but i cannot seem to get the patch to work,any ideas please?

The last version downloaded a patch and all i did was click on patch now and all was ok,but this patch does not seem to give me the same program.

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello i have downloaded Sunbelt counter spy version 2.5.1027 replacing the version before it but i cannot seem to get the patch to work,any ideas please?

The last version downloaded a patch and all i did was click on patch now and all was ok,but this patch does not seem to give me the same program.

Thank you.

You have to copy new exe from patch and replace one in program folder. Then you can click on regdata.reg to get keys in system............hope that helps.

geordie_john

Thank you.

You have to copy new exe from patch and replace one in program folder. Then you can click on regdata.reg to get keys in system............hope that helps.

Thank you all ok now.

Archived