Netscape Navigator

tysroby

I've been curious about something for quite some time now. I just downloaded Internet Download Manager a few moments ago. While reading the software description, I noticed that among others, IDM has support for Netscape.

So my question is: Are there any people left who still use this browser? and if so, why???

• Replies 5
  • Views 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are people left who still install Windows 95 from floppy diskette for that matter and probably a few who use their Commodore64 to do 'SineWaves'..

Why... You got me on that one...

I just remembered, about one year ago I've read an article about a new browser called RockMelt. This article said, that Marc Andreessen, co-founder of Netscape, has gathered up a team and is about to create a new browser. They even have an official homepage, where you can subscribe for updates about the new browser (http://www.rockmelt.com/) I did that, but didn't receive one mail. I revisited the webpage today. It looks exactly the same it did one year ago.

I still have my clone pc running on windows 98 and running netscape navigator ... although I haven't used it for a while now ... why should I!!! :lmao:

Archived