Spider man 3 all ready out

Bolt_Gundam510

Bolt_Gundam510

{since i am unable to find a story on the movie spider man 3 all ready on the market i'll do my best to put why it's out all ready}

some one from the inside where the spider man 3 movie is being kept stole a copy of the movie spider man 3.

in India on the black market copys of the movie is all ready being sold for the sum of one doloar {$1 USD} some one from the inside had to have stole a copy of it and put it out on the market all ready.

the worst countrys for copy writed materials being sold is in the following countrys: China, Japan, Russia, Philippines.

amoung the hardest hit of this piracy is Hollywood, they said they have lost over 5 billion to world wide piracy.

Now the MPAA is going head hunting to find who ever took a copy of the movie spider man 3 releaseing it onto the market before the relaease date of witch it's to come out.

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolt_Gundam510

sorry i schould have looked harder for the artical. but i just seen it on the news they said that spider man 3 was all ready out pirated. so sorry once again for me not looking harder for the artical erRo67.

heh, no big deal. I know a lot of people who got excited over this. :rolleyes:

masterripper

Lol, im one of those waiting to see SM3, VENOM!!! w00t!!1, only one more week til its out, and then im watching it in Imax theatre, Huge dome screen ftw!!!!! btw those that dont know what an imax theater is, this is the inside and this is a layout/blueprint heres another layout ,pictures dont really do any justice to the real thing but meh.

Archived