Neave Strobe

jalaffa

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have an old exe that has exactly the same effects (altho it's more like a spiral and the speed and some other thing i don't recall could be modified)..

it's quite fun.. for a while.. recommendation: look at your hand after staring at this.. :D

Arghhh flashback :usama:

:lol:

Back in the day I used a lot of acid , it's been more than ten years since last tab , have a feeling that if I take one now it would be a game over for me :D

Brrrrrrrrr , nah tnx ! :fear:

Best to leave it for the kids -_- We've figured it all out already B)

Just realised what time of year it is :D Early morning walks in the fields lol.

Best to leave it for the kids -_- We've figured it all out already B)

Just realised what time of year it is :D Early morning walks in the fields lol.

Oh man, don't remind me , happy days :lol:

But you're absolutely right , let them kids have fun with it ^_^

Although nowadays youngsters are more into H and yeyo shit :fun:

• Administrator

Give me a f**king headache.

So this is why my head is paining from hours. Really. :(

LOL.. they don't know how to let it do its thing... why it gives you only a headache.. LOL ( either that or you need laxative )

Oh man, don't remind me , happy days :lol:

But you're absolutely right , let them kids have fun with it ^_^

Although nowadays youngsters are more into H and yeyo shit :fun:

I must be part of a different generation as well.. Junkie-candy was never cool... even drinking... I dunno maybe I was just one of the few.. and powder was NEVER to be done like it got over the past 8 years...and def not the crap they have now... I, G,...K, and 'H'.. have made a serious resurgence.. While main staples and basis have all but disappeared.. Even the needle made a come back.. It is pretty bad when its resorts to this for dealers as well.. when they must prey on serious threatening addiction levels to survive.. I guess a crashed economy means problems all the way around.. everyone wants a better standard of living.. Sort of vicious cycle though, yeah... I mean decline..it gets nasty..

I mean.. the only place I know to look anymore is inside... Its just not there and I don't see anyone anymore who is even capable.. I don't think of even handling it.. I dunno.. What I keep seeing of it anymore... definitely nothing I would want any aspect of.. Def not serving the purpose it once or is what it once was.. if that makes sense..

Archived