Solution Manuals

Hitman6267

Hello,

I'm guessing a good part of you guys went/ are going to college :P So the age old question goes on to say does any one have a good source for solution manuals ? No matter how much I google and look at torrent site, I can't find the solution manual of a certain. So I thought I'd ask here. :D

P.S: if any one knows how to download from share cash (the surveys aren't available for my country) please post, I think I might have found what I'm looking for.

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I'm guessing a good part of you guys went/ are going to college :P

Yeah and you'd be surprised how many of us here have teenagers as kids. :D

Hello,

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . does any one have a good source for solution manuals ? No matter how much I google and look at torrent site, I can't find the solution manual of a certain. So I thought I'd ask here. :D

Suggest you list the stuff you need - somebody could link you up. ;)

it's Materials for civil and construction engineers 2nd edition by Michael S. Mamlouk

and here's the sharecash link I found. May be some one can figure out how to download it.

Thank you :)

thanks for the effort but I'm afraid not. I need the solution manual for my specific book because it provides a detailed solution of the problems that will help me learn the logic needed to solve the problems.

Yeah, I guessed as much - have forwarded your requirement to my friends (if something should turn up soon, I'll upload the same.) ;)

much appreciated :)

P.S: may be you should mention the sharecash link also. May be one of them has a premium account that can bypass the surveys. I've searched extensively on the net and that link was the only one I could find.

@henz, Thank you :D, having the 2nd edition would have been amazing but this also useful. Where did you find it ? I searched a lot and ended up empty handed.

@fl0ppyd1scours3

I think you may have misunderstood the situation. The file I'm looking for is hosted on a cash site. I'm looking for a way to download it. (talking about my sharecash link)

• 4 months later...

Need help in finding solutions for the following books, if found please post the manner in which you found it because I couldn't locate any.

Construction Management

D.W. Halpin

3rd Edition

Wiley and Sons

Reinforced Concrete: Mechanics and Design

James G MacGregor and James K.Wight

4th Edition 2005

Construction Methods and Management

SW Nunnally

8th Edition

Prentice hall

Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis