YourFreedom - Proxy Debate

vin3e

MY knolwedge on Proxies i sgenerally bad but does this program really need me to pay for it?

Basically ever since i started paying for this tunneling service i have been wondering if i have ti pay at all. I see so many proxy services around, there must be one that can do wha your freedom does without me splashing out on a monthly subscription.

Or is your freedom a truly unique service that only a paid customer can obtain. The reason i use YF is because im at Uni and all ports are blocked. It enables me to do everything i want to do from using Bt to MSn except games.

Is there anther alternative than paying?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cooldude7273

If you are just doing things like surfing the web, then there are a ton of free proxy sites that will let you do that like ProxSauce.com.

But, if you want everything automatically proxied on your PC, they you may have to shell out some money. (or google free proxies and type their settings into individual applications)

Well I use YF for YouTube and BT. Thats just about it.

I can pretty much surf any website regardless at my Uni. Should i find an alternative? Im not sure how proxies work. Anyone with more experience feel free to share any knowledge because I would very much appreciate any sort of help that can help me save money.

Well I use YF for YouTube and BT. Thats just about it.

I can pretty much surf any website regardless at my Uni. Should i find an alternative? Im not sure how proxies work. Anyone with more experience feel free to share any knowledge because I would very much appreciate any sort of help that can help me save money.

Archived