Can all files here be trusted as safe?

JDinAZ

I downloaded a trial reset for cfosspeed here Cfos trial reset by box My avira went off right as I extracted it. Now I know from being a long time member here that you get false positives from this kinda stuff here all the time but I decided to virus total it anyway and got this. Virus Total results Would you guys still trust this file since its from here or should I be wary of this? Thanks for any info

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Hi JDinAZ.

All the files posted on frontpage (nsane.down) or proxy.nsanedown.com to be precise are guaranteed safe. All the vendors hate medicines (fixes), thats why they ask the AV-AM makers to blacklist the file. Again, whats posted on nsane.down is totally safe. If any security app catches it, it's false positive.

About forums, if you see a new member posting something, just be a bit careful, I'm not saying that it would be unsafe, but always better to be sure. :)

Hi JDinAZ.

All the files posted on frontpage (nsane.down) or proxy.nsanedown.com to be precise are guaranteed safe. All the vendors hate medicines (fixes), thats why they ask the AV-AM makers to blacklist the file. Again, whats posted on nsane.down is totally safe. If any security app catches it, it's false positive.

About forums, if you see a new member posting something, just be a bit careful, I'm not saying that it would be unsafe, but always better to be sure. :)

Ok thank you for the information that puts my mind a little more at ease.

For additional information click the link 'Infected fix?' in my signature and read the topic ;)

yes u may worry about the fixes but i assure u @ nsane we kept only working and non infected medicinesoffcourse almost every fix is written in Autoit so the false positive alarm goes up u need not to worry we r using these fixes too

I will say that I have had FP's triggered the past.. but they were FP's...Usually.. unless something is posted in the forums.. on a private thread.. that hasn't been DL'ed and approved and tested/traced.. that is all your gonna get..

nsane.down is safe.

SHHHH... You will jinx the whole network... don't even so much as fart.. I swear to god... not even a little queefy squeak..or squeal... The whole thing will go up in flames.. crawling with a Bot Network... :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So far I found everything to be safe. I downloaded about 3 pieces of software and none of them did anything bad to my computer

Archived