Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.909.0

jalaffa

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had this for quite a while, it does a good job of preventing frags. But always says my drive is heavily fragmented and to leave it on auto, but it never seems to defrag my files. A manual defrag doesn't do anything either. Im confused as all other programs will defrag to 0%. Whats with that?

@Avmad: Yes, looks like it's exaggerating.. But it's probably due to exclusion files (ex.system volume check points) that are fragmented and there's never big enough free chunk(on C:)

...Yet I still have a problem after unninstaling perfectdisk (even after I remooved "PDboot.exe not found" while loading)

I've replaced this with Perfect Disk again. Funnily it says defragmentation is 1.3% lol. Hardly critical like Diskeeper made it out to be, but it must have been working for me. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I installed & I am VERY impressed with Diskeeper 2010. ;)

But after installing Diskeeper Pro Premier & applying mara's patch, I checked "Licenced to" it's empty.

P86la.png

Is it supose to be empty ? How would I know if it's licenced & fully activated??. TIA ..:)

• Administrator

Someone please tell me what TIA stands for?

Thanks in Advance. :)

I would have never figured that out.. for a long time.. I just thought it was sensationalist rambling. like the word 'YO' in the eighties.. and a long list of others..

• Administrator

To be honest, even I wasn't sure about it until I referred urbandictionary.com. :P

Someone please tell me what TIA stands for?

Thanks in Advance. :)

But after installing Diskeeper Pro Premier & applying mara's patch, I checked "Licenced to" it's empty.

P86la.png

Is it supose to be empty ? How would I know if it's licenced & fully activated??. TIA ..:)

Back on the topic p/s ...:P

I would say look to other indicators that it is activated and the fact that it says it is just not to who.. I remember this program having issues in activation when I tried it out.. some trial marks left.. or something until that was fixed.. I would say it would be something like that.. and probably a better solution than planting a TAG there ..

P86la.png

Yes, when you crack it in the conventional way, it's fully activated - there's another way to hack Diskeeper to display the registration personalized to any name of your choice.

Thanks Dcs18 for clearification! much appreciated & I'll check EnterpriseServer out. ;)

Cheers. :)

Archived