Software Picks

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

The checks and the x's on the site for each of the software really helps as I have no clue which software is good and which it not. :lol: So just wanted to say that is a good addition and it helps a lot. Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because certain programs have an X, doesnt mean they arent good. I personally use a lot of ones that arnted "checked".. The picks are just personal references from the staff.

yeah, i was thinking some people would be confused by that. i haven't thought of anything to replace them with, so... :lol:

yeah, i was thinking some people would be confused by that. i haven't thought of anything to replace them with, so... :lol:

I thought they were ur fav softwares... :D r they not

they are the staff's favorite ones, but it doesnt mean that the others suck.. hell, if they sucked, why would they be on the site in the first place??

@Nsane, leave that column blank then. Its better to have it blank then have a "negative" appearence. Hell, use a transparent 1x1 gif if ya got too. :lol:

Hell, use a transparent 1x1 gif if ya got too. :lol:

good idea :D

btw, added a highlighter for the listings, should make it easier to read ;)

Guest Guest
yeah, i was thinking some people would be confused by that. i haven't thought of anything to replace them with
How about give them stars? Like out of 5 stars?

well, it's not really meant to be a rating system. more of a "hey, i like this app" kinda thing :lol:

Actually wen I first got to nsane site...

I used the *(Pick) symbols to check out those softwares and by default understood them as fav softwares...

And I think I standby the fav that nsane has on the site as I always used them since and found them always better than others in the same category...

The rating sounds good but its not as if we have 100s of softwares posted to do a rating on all of them...

We have a select few and it is understood that they r top of the line softwares with ratings always above 9/10...

If i m not wrong.... :P

Archived