Kaspersky Trial Resetters

Siddharta

unknownasphyxiated

can anyone upload Kaspersky Corrector to mediafire??

i can't visit their site

also i've downloaded K.C made by Slipknot

only got error...maybe because i tried it without Kaspersky installed

• Replies 175
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't you visit their site? :think: And of course if you haven't Kaspersky installed you are bound to have errors :closedeyes:

Most errors are made by users who don't know how to use them despite the fact a child can do so. Anyway make a serious effort before reporting..... So far they all seem to work around the whole world!!!! And last but not least, use only one- that's enought!!!

unknownasphyxiated

Most errors are made by users who don't know how to use them despite the fact a child can do so

i'm a baby....can you help me???? :lol:

you said that most error made by users who don't know how to use it...so how fucking shit i'm gonna use it if whenever i execute it,it return an error.... :frusty:

i need to use Task Manager to end it....

most children don't know how to debug a program so do I

just wanna find some alternative to Blacklist Exploit

:)

I don't know your conditions. What are you trying to reset KAV or KIS?

1st.Basically, remove whatever licence you may have- if it has expire then no problem.

2nd.Disable selfdefense (Sttings/Self Defense---Disable or unmark it ) and exit program.

3rd.Apply trial resetter.

4th.Start application and activate for a month.

End.

If something is wrong perhaps it is a consequence of being using Kaspersky Key Exploit- that is you don't have a clean version/key installed of the program.??? Besides it was you who said you tried to use it without Kaspersky being installed-not me!!!! That is your first mistake,then no one is asked to debug any program- you don't have to.

unknownasphyxiated

as i said before,i can't use this K.C version that i've downloaded because whenever i tried to run it,it give me error...

i can't even see the interface

that why i hope someone can upload it to mediafire so i can use the version that is real not some fake shit

sorry for being rude

not a good day for me :badmood:

Where did you get the one you are trying to use then? Why can't you enter the official site? Nothing better than offical links though. If I were you I'd make an effort. But I am going to upload it for you in Mediafire ok?

Now do me a favour DON'T MIX FIXES!!! Keep on using the one is working for you till the end!!

Kaspersky Corrector 1.5.1.2

Site:  http://www.mediafire.com
Code: /?rv5e6ytnhdvi4zv

Fully tested and working flawlessly for anuraag!!

Just follow the instructions there if they differ a bit from the ordinary ones!

Unless you have Kaspersky installed you won't even see its interface, it will give you an error!

unknownasphyxiated

Where did you get the one you are trying to use then? Why can't you enter the official site? Nothing better than offical links though. If I were you I'd make an effort. But I am going to upload it for you in Mediafire ok?

Now do me a favour DON'T MIX FIXES!!! Keep on using the one is working for you till the end!!

i search it through Google...found some site...download it...check it with Eset...nothing...tried to run it...not working

i've tried the official link from the moment you post it here....i also ask if the link is ok...

i know the consequences of mix fix...i won't do that..don't worry :lol:

mediafire upload,thnx alot :dance2:

totally different result when running this K.C w/o Kaspersky installed

it said Can't find registry information.application will close now :dance2:

thnx Sidd

will try it on my friend laptop :lol:

For KAV 2011 11.0.1.400, only the KC worked (had to extract the KC from the exe file as it showed some error)

The Ganjin patch also showed some error

For KAV 2011 the KC patch is the best

Edit: Both Ganjin patch and Kaspersky corrector working perfectly for KAV

@ everyone all trial resetters are working. :dance2:

@ spootnak - I am meditating the idea but first I want kaspersky to release critical fix 2 final so as to have a good start. Besides box is back and he is a key component in our plan ;)

OK, good to know.

Yes, it's better to wait the next final release. Hope it will correct some bugs. (Mouse freezes, high CPU usage and so on...)

++

Good news..BOX is back..waiting for da final version of kis 2011 cf2..Al da best box..

@ everyone all trial resetters are working. :dance2:

Hello Siddharta,

I confirm, all 4 resets are good working for NL and FR version too. :rolleyes:

Tested on :

- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit NL with KIS 2011 NL v400 ( a.b ) ( It's very important to execute these apps as: "Run as Administrator" ! )

- Windows XP Pro SP3 32bit EN with KIS 2011 FR v400 ( a.b )

Have a nice day.

installed kis11.0.2.556ja since it is the only final release available for now and KasperskyKeyExploit 0.53 works. Hopefully it works with the en release.

yess it works with kis11.0.2.556en final. Have not tested any TR yet.

sorry sid i was just posting in a active kaspersky thread

installed kis11.0.2.556ja since it is the only final release available for now and KasperskyKeyExploit 0.53 works. Hopefully it works with the en release.

Kaspersky key exploit will probably be neutralized once the final critical fix 2 is released.

Then this thread is dedicated to the trial resetters not to Kaspersky Key Exploit. Make your comment in the other thread!!!!

Do you mean KasperskyKeyExploit 0.53 works for KIS 11.0.2.556?

(en) lng is out

rh51uh.png

This new trial resetter was posted by a guest, so I am including in here in our collection. Apparently it is working in spite of the fact it was build for the early release of Kaspersky 2011.

The person who made this trial resetter is also an acquaintance, and we have posted his previous trial resetter too for Kaspersky 2010.

This new trial resetter only works for Kaspersky Internet Security- not for Kav

Courtesy of Guest _That's my name

It's working with 11.0.2.556 CF2, Ganjin's Kaspersky 2011 Trial Reset v1.2e isn't working. I tested with KIS.

And please change Courtesy of Guest _That's my name for FI3ND, this is my account, i was a guest because i have forgotten the password LOL. :)

So we have one already tested and working, possibly two. I haven't tested Saduff's and be sure you check things properly not to discard any trial resetter. ;)

Sorry for bothering.anybody pls pm me link for Key exploit?..thank u..

Sorry for bothering.anybody pls pm me link for Key exploit?..thank u..

I don't mind but this thread is for the trial resetters not for Kaspersky Key Exploit. So far as I know at least one trial resetter above works and both Kaspersky Key Exploit and Antiblacklis are working too!!!

Here is the post where you'll find the Key Exploit 0.53 if you are interested . Here.

And the latest AntiBlack 1.3 list in this link.

So far we haven't merged the threads to start a Kaspersky fixes thread. We need more testing. So please don't mix the threads.

kaspersky corrector updated to 1.5.1.3

changelog

Supported Kaspersky Anti Virus 2011 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 v 11.0.2.556.

its working...

download from HOME PAGE

Great so we have at least six different activators working.

1) The latest trial resetter from Gianfranco Snow-Leopard/ggangsta89 (apparently still working without being updated).

2 ) Saduff's trial resetter and nagbox screen remover.

(reported to be working without having been updated)

3 ) Antiblacklist 1.3

4) Kaspersk Key Exploit 0.53

5) Kaspersky Corrector 1.5.1.3 (Updated)***

6) Ganjin's Kaspersky 2011 Trial Reset v1.3b (Updated)***

At present only KASPERSKY CORRECTOR is working.i tested remaining but they didnt work for 556 Version.. As per reviews outside key exploit and anti blacklist are not safe to use..so these both are out of race..I am not against to any other views or ideas..just giving my view.BEST to go with kaspersky corrector..Thank u..

Archived