Help creating a trial fix?

Liverpool

Hi everybody,

I recently started exploring how to make a trial fix like box have done for several programs. But I do not know which tools or methods to use. I have found out that ad muncher changes 5 files when registering the trial version: system.log/software.log/config.dat/registration.dat and finally license.dat, but I have no idea how to edit the files,

I already am aware of the Komputer SWIAT license, but it's more like a project for me to find out how to make a trial fix for it, and I need all the help I can get :)

Cheers

• Replies 2
  • Views 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might get more replies if you post this in the Coders Corner, as a request or as a post in the Coders Corner Chat.

A request doesn't really cover what you're asking here, but it would probably cause another coder to have a look at it and you could mention that you would like to learn how to do it yourself, rather than having someone else doing it for you. The again posting in the Coders Corner Chat would kind of have the same result.

Have a look at the Request template and fill it in accordingly, then post it in the Coders Corner and add a note about the fact that you'd like to do it yourself or just post what you posted above in the Coders Corner Chat.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM or post them here.

Archived