Comodo IS VS. Norton IS

pcr106

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TY for the heads up but I personal do have a grudge about COMODO sizes of updating and overall data transfer . never said it is the best, but good enough in MHO Suite

For me Comodo is better than Norton. I say FOR ME, before anyone starts moaning about A vs B :D Comodo gives me more control over my files than Norton. It's not perfect, and im always searching for better but I'd rather use it than Norton.

Mr Comodo Languy99 ^_^ has done comparison tests on Youtube that are slightly interesting if you want to watch them :D

Another pretty good comparison on Utube is this one: NAV vs CIS

The link is for part 1, but the test is spread over 5 Videos. Also if you are interested his last 3 videos compare DNS blockers from Norton, Comodo, and ClearCloud. After viewing them it took me about 30sec until the ClearCloud server address was added to my router setup.

probably comodo doesn`t have the detection rate as norton, but comodo is way better.if you know a little about windows and the other programs you can`t get infected. that`s only my opinion.

Another pretty good comparison on Utube is this one: NAV vs CIS

The link is for part 1, but the test is spread over 5 Videos. Also if you are interested his last 3 videos compare DNS blockers from Norton, Comodo, and ClearCloud. After viewing them it took me about 30sec until the ClearCloud server address was added to my router setup.

30 seconds is about how long I used Clear Cloud for :o It blocked me from one of the first sites I tried to visit with no option to proceed anyway, so I went back to Comodo dns.

Regarding resource use, CIS5 on my computer RAM for both processes is about 7mb (this is at rest- start a process and it may pop to 20MB total); CPU virtually nil and Pagefile use ~ 120MB (lower than Firefox).

Archived