software that works with vista 64

myidisbb

what i have seen and maybe others can point to something that works.

ok

winrar, unlocker, nod 32 (is there a 64 version?)

outpost firewall 64 was said to be missing something for vista. went to their web site and it was worthless. outpost non 64 one wouldnt allow its self to be install.

either it was op64 or ss asked about requiring a digital sign files and vista was piss. i dont rememeber which one last night.

spy sweeper. hmmm. didnt want to even install. im guessing i need to find a 64 version?

right now it looks like im going to have to go with comondo for a firewall for now. im giong to be installing that later when im off work. anyone got an opinion on their virus program?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poochewer

Avast antivirus is fully 64bit (not to mention its the best)

Webroot spysweeper works if you can find a version below 4.5 (from 4.5 on it was not compatible)

This may help you---take care

Avast antivirus is fully 64bit (not to mention its the best)

Webroot spysweeper works if you can find a version below 4.5 (from 4.5 on it was not compatible)

This may help you---take care

yeah its been interesting in getting stuff that works with visata 64. nod32 does. firewalls are another story. havent try este one yet because i would have to uninstall nod 32 first. outpost 64 is not vista read. comondo doesnt also. it looks like the 3rd party software companies drop the ball big time.

Archived