clean exeem

myidisbb

Trust me, Lite or FTF will give very little clues about when it's going to be released.

Best thing to do is to wait patiently.  It'll be out before you know it.

Thx for the advice, guess you're right.

• Replies 47
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LemonHead2089
Trust me, Lite or FTF will give very little clues about when it's going to be released.

Best thing to do is to wait patiently.  It'll be out before you know it.

and that is ESPECIALLY true with those two losers :P

and that is ESPECIALLY true with those two losers  :P

lol, guess I'll have to continue waiting...

Well, framkly, FastTrack is just a heep of crap. The developers were only out to get there money through spy and adware. Randomn pop-ups occured 30% of the time you clicked on any webpage.

They violated P2P. KLR was found to contain a trojan horse, thats why its not being used anymore.

Any fasttrack client is just hopeless... Its unfortunate the network can't be shutdown. At the moment, using KaZaA is risky, because it is being widely monitored by  **AA

BitTorrent is still very popular as erRor67 said. Soon enough a new program will be born, just like torrent, only better. Things will just keep going the way they have been for ages.

Torrent is great, but anonymity is a huge problem unfortunately....  :P

LOL, sorry if i came accross a little strong, i just despise fasttrack. :D

FastTrack is still good. I find a lot of what I need there.

Anyways, KLR never has contained a trojan horse. Unless you got LesRes's KLR(evolution) and not Ricky and Mav's KLR(esurrection)

Diference, big diference

Cool Beans

Guest IlL-eAgLe

Anyways, KLR never has contained a trojan horse. Unless you got LesRes's KLR(evolution) and not Ricky and Mav's KLR(esurrection)

Diference, big diference

Cool Beans

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah thanks for correcting me DoLFaN... I didn't know that, sorry peoples...

Diference, big diference

Cool Beans

was he the guy that was behind exeem lite?

yeah, one of the like 3 versions of clean eXeem. And as far as i know Nsane's was the only truly cleaned version of eXeem.

*cough* bish.... you have access to exhancer *cough*

oh man. i look at the message and ran right over thinking you had released it. :hypocrite: oh well. i didint notice the bish. i take it its that one guy .

is it going to be a stand alone or addon to clean exeem?

• Administrator

eXhancer will not need no "clean" version.... it does all its work when eXeem is run... eXeem has no ad/ spyware.... just adverts in the app.

eXhancer adds a few additional features too,

LemonHead2089

lol, Lite will like you when you donate a couple dollars :hypocrite: then you get all the goodies you want! or most of them anyway

LemonHead2089

lol whats a dollar or two?

*cough* bish.... you have access to exhancer *cough*

I know. The reason why i didnt say it was because it isnt offically released to the public. Hence, he wouldnt have access to it.

Oh, and even with eXHancer, i still get the 5kb limit thingie. Hell, even when i get rid of my HOSTS file too <_>

oh man.  i look at the message and ran right over thinking you had released it.  :hypocrite:  oh well.  i didint notice the bish.  i take it its that one guy .

is it going to be a stand alone or addon to clean exeem?

Yeah, im that one guy... :whistle: Used to be bishtawiman but meh, not anymore.. :pirate:

A lot for me, especially since I have no way of transfering money via the net (nor do I currently wish to have any way)

Lite will just have to get over the fact that he and nobody else will ever get a dime out of me :hypocrite:

Cool Beans

I know. The reason why i didnt say it was because it isnt offically released to the public. Hence, he wouldnt have access to it.

Oh, and even with eXHancer, i still get the 5kb limit thingie. Hell, even when i get rid of my HOSTS file too :pirate:

the 5kb/s limit

hows it working, came into .22? i look at exeem.com surposely a bug that is fix in 23. is it a bug only if you are using a host files? and edexter? 5kb/s per file or total or per person you are getting it from (that that a file could be higher)

im not about to test exeem 23 out :hypocrite: thats why im asking the ones that have.

i get some high numbers per file somewhat with clean 21b. i figure lite with his exhancer has been inside and out of the exeem programing. wouldnt it be possible to just take the good node listings from 23 and put it into 21? hack and slash. :whistle:

just curious

keep up the good hard work

eXhancer doesnt have the problem with the 5k/b limit.

version 24 out. im just guessing they have something to mess your time table up somewhat inside it.

dang it. freaken clean exeem. cant make it min box. it doesnt show it when i click on it. even rebooted. i hate when things act up.

• Administrator

eXhancer should work with this and all future versions of eXeem WITHOUT an update :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

anyone's clean exeem 21 working okay? im still getting somewhat nice d/l on certain files, but the new file and refresh isnt doing anything and search seems dead.

users 18,324

files 149,586

shared 784 GB

the shared is a 1/3 of what it was 2 days ago.

Archived