MPCHC and brightness

Marik

Ok I give. How the hell do you adjust the brightness in Media Player Classic Home Cinema?

I have k-lite mega, with option 7 (lot's of stuff), and for some reason I can't adjust the brightness in the misc options.

Do any of you know?

Oh yeah, and my other question is what does your Output and Internal Filters tab's look like? (what options are ticked)

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I give. How the hell do you adjust the brightness in Media Player Classic Home Cinema?

I have k-lite mega, with option 7 (lot's of stuff), and for some reason I can't adjust the brightness in the misc options.

Do any of you know?

Oh yeah, and my other question is what does your Output and Internal Filters tab's look like? (what options are ticked)

has mpchc with videos ran been stable? if i try to skip around in the video it will pause while still playing the audio. its been like this for a a little while now. i try not having much opitions either and see if that help and not. about at the point of firing it and switchign to cccp. any thoughts of what im diong wrong with klite mega? is it maybe the ffdshow thing?

no problems here while pausing or skipping through the video m8

I don't think you can control brightness in MPC, but you can do it in ffdshow. Take a look at attached pictures. I customized Output section and everything works fine for me and that's the best settings I could do (so everything works). Internal Filters section should be default, but I might did some changes, too. Also, to make everything work as it should, go ffdshow->Codecs. Now scroll to the end and put on Raw video->All supported. If you don't use CoreCodec for H.264 videos, then in ffdshow configure H.264/AVC to ffmpeg-mt (if you have dual core processor or more) to get better performance.

Cheers ;)

post-10441-009398900 1285352468_thumb.pn

post-10441-087239700 1285352479_thumb.pn

post-10441-088649300 1285352526_thumb.pn

Do any of you know?

has mpchc with videos ran been stable? if i try to skip around in the video it will pause while still playing the audio. its been like this for a a little while now. i try not having much opitions either and see if that help and not. about at the point of firing it and switchign to cccp. any thoughts of what im diong wrong with klite mega? is it maybe the ffdshow thing?

What are your system Specs.. I get this too and I have tried several settings as well.. to no effect.. used to you could get it down to a point that would be smooth and quick.. but CPU Resource usage is quite high.. doesn't matter which one you move to.. especially if your on older hardware or hardware which is not capable.. There are some settings you can adjust..

Do any of you know?

What are your system Specs.. I get this too and I have tried several settings as well.. to no effect.. used to you could get it down to a point that would be smooth and quick.. but CPU Resource usage is quite high.. doesn't matter which one you move to.. especially if your on older hardware or hardware which is not capable.. There are some settings you can adjust..

i remember when the HC version came out i had problems. i think its not good for mine. i try almost no seeting opitions and still having problems.

I think you can change Brightness (in Misc section), but ONLY if you choose VMR9 Output.

I may check that out.. its not on all vids though.. its just certain ones at certain times.. almost like there was something else interfering.. I have also disable my Windows Desktop Manager since I don't have Aero.. seem to have some small issues gone from my desktop.. will have to do some more testing.. but will let you know..

okay this time click on regualr mpc and not either versions of HC one. seems to solve my problem. not even going to try the hc 1.2 either.

Archived