Need PC case recommendation

sanjoa

Hi, guys nsaners. I've got and old 10-year old case and I'd like to change it because of room problems. This is what I have in it: Power Cooler 520 W power supply, ASROCK N68-S, Sound Blaster Audigy SE, XFX GeForce 7300 GS, AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor, WESTERN DIGITAL HDD, a generic card reader, two CD/DVD reader/recorder, a 3 1/2 floppy drive (yes! obsolete, but not in Argentina :lmao: . Some people still uses it. :lol: ).

What brand and model of case should I buy?

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I currently use Cooler Master Elite 310. A bit expensive from others, but was the best here.

Sharkoon Revenge Value (I have this one) or Sharkoon Rebel9 Value, great value for money, both come with two fans: front 120mm (or 140, not sure) and side 200mm.

In the Netherlands you can get them both for around 50 euro, don't know about where you live ;)

Sharkoon Revenge Value (I have this one) or Sharkoon Rebel9 Value, great value for money, both come with two fans: front 120mm (or 140, not sure) and side 200mm.

In the Netherlands you can get them both for around 50 euro, don't know about where you live ;)

That cases are not available in Argentina :(

Could you show me/us a couple of sites you're looking at (sites that represent the availability in Argentina)?

I currently use Cooler Master Elite 310. A bit expensive from others, but was the best here.

This is difficult but can be found in this country.

Of the cases available on that website, and considering the prices, I would get maybe an Antec 300 or a Lancool K58. The Antec 300 especially is considered a very good case.

EDIT: The Cooler Master mentioned earlier is also a good choice.

I'm definitely in love with then Lancool K58. It's a little expensive for me, but I'll buy it the following month. Thank you guys!

Archived