Malware Domain

elohelomg

I've been looking into testing some security apps, and it seems the malware domain site i was use to has changed. All the links I get from them are dead...unless i'm doing it wrong, or have the wrong site.

Where can i get the freshest malware crap to test on a pc?

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm aware about any of the malware spreading sites, but I do know a software that can help you, Limewire. Search for anything that people will die for but never exists, I'm sure you'll be very happy to find those infections ruining the PC. :D

Are you looking to run tests on your system? For Malware vulnerabilities or configuration...

A bit of both. And to test security apps and what not. I dont need an app, i need a site, or source to download them :D

matousec - SSTS - link always changes.. so look it up.. wanted to get the list quickly..

Oxid - I believe...

Sophos Threat Detection Test

Tenable Nessus - for configuration testing.. and other vulnerabilities.. highly recommend it... also gives good information about your system ports and you can actually block redirect all requests or certain requests with something like HoneyPorts..also give kb article listings and fixes for certain vulnerabilities.. with detailed information..

SysNucleus USB Trace - Hardware

Several KeyStroke Loggers which can be used for testing..been a couple posted here...

Blue Project Systracer

Cruxt website/forum which has a section where several tools can be found...

l0phtCrack 6

Antihook - has a few things..

Comodo had some tests at one time.. however as with all of these if you have an interactive setup.. and allow it though then it fails.. without that it can't even run.. If you have your protection on learning mode.. or haven't addressed your settings then its not even a proper test to begin with..

Sorry about not having links posted... I just went through a few folders I have.. There are several hacker packages that can also give some tools that given you have the ability.. you can test with.. Using the search engine should render results and also give you some other options as well..

About it ... then you have other programs that can give you tools to secure these areas..

• 1 month later...

www.malc0de.com

the problem is that it doesn`t tell what kind of malware is. they just give you the links and as malwaredomainlist they are updated hourly/daily. good luck with your testing!

Archived