Laptop wont turn on...again.

elohelomg

So I've had this Fijitsu laptop for a while now, it was given to me...and was working fine up until today. I turned it on, and the computer powers on, but the screen does NOT come on. Now, i tried taking out the battery, ram, holding the power down, but no avail. I tried putting in the ram back individually, and it worked, but once i powered down, it stopped working again.

If it was the ram, then, the computer would boot with just one stick in (doubt both died). Other than that, I'm going to assume its the on board video card. If thats the case...I guess im screwed. Any suggestions?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've had this Fijitsu laptop for a while now, it was given to me...and was working fine up until today. I turned it on, and the computer powers on, but the screen does NOT come on. Now, i tried taking out the battery, ram, holding the power down, but no avail. I tried putting in the ram back individually, and it worked, but once i powered down, it stopped working again.

If it was the ram, then, the computer would boot with just one stick in (doubt both died). Other than that, I'm going to assume its the on board video card. If thats the case...I guess im screwed. Any suggestions?

try a new battery if you haveone spare?

Take both sticks out.. try a start and after it does its thing.. Turn off and put the RAM back in.. if it boots and everything runs try looking into it..

Archived