Wives Demand “Ideal” ¥6,000,000 Salary from Husbands

Marik

63408__468x_wedding-dress-louise-otaku-bride.jpg

The latest data on that most fraught of Japanese economic institutions, marriage, indicates a woman’s preferred salary for their husband is in the region of at least ¥6,000,000 annually, even though actual husbands generally earned as little as half that.

Firstly, women asked what the current income of their husband was reported modest salaries, the most common being:

1. ¥3,000,000-4,000,000

2. ¥4,000,000-5,000,000

3. Under ¥3,000,000

14% reported being happy with their husband’s income, as opposed to 30% reporting dissatisfaction. Some of their reasons ran as follows:

“My goal is for him to have an income sufficient for me to become a housewife. It’d be hard with what he has now.” (28-year-old wife with ¥3,000,000-4,000,000)

“If we have children we’d need even more!” (24-year-old wife with ¥4,000,000-5,000,000)

The next question was “Frankly, what is the salary you want from your ideal husband?”:

1. ¥5,000,000-6,000,000

2. ¥6,000,000-7,000,000

3. ¥10,000,000-11,000,000

A variety of reasons were offered:

“I can only afford to eat out once a month, so if there was more I could eat better.”

“With ¥6,000,000 I could go on holiday once or twice a year!”

“We can get by on ¥3,000,000. I’m grateful to him for working hard for me!”

Previous surveys along similar lines yield similar results, and the tight control Japanese wives exert over their husband’s earnings is already legendary.

2ch’s take:

“Earn your own money you damn parasites!”

“If a man earns ¥5,000,000 annually and a woman ¥1,000,000, she will marry him.

But if a man earns ¥3,000,000 and a woman ¥3,000,000 as well, she won’t marry him.

This is why we should abolish equal pay for the sexes.”

“There’s probably only 5% of men of marriageable age with a ¥6,000,000 income.”

“My ideal bride has a ¥6,000,000 income.

But there aren’t many making that.

I wonder why? Damn women should give it some thought.”

“It’s amusing how their ideal income is gradually coming down. In 2007, it was 8,000,0000.”

“They’re just adjusting to the economic climate.”

“Damn whores should just marry an ATM.”

“If the sexes were equal women would need a ¥6,000,000 income to marry a guy who makes that much.”

“I made ¥5,000,000 at 25 and I still make ¥5,000,000 at 40, what am I supposed to do…”

“Japan’s real winners are the civil servants then…”

“I make ¥6,000,000 but she still turned me down. I want to die.”

“If you want that kind of money, please try earning it yourself. This is why so many men are marrying the partner in their hearts.”

“Who, Louise?”

Source: sankakucomplex

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this per year? 6.000.000 yen = 71454 $ = 237670 lei. That would be almost 6.000 USD/month.

But man... these anime got to you for good... why post about the Japanese? Why not make a blog post about our dear, beloved, local Romanian ladies? You're young, connected to the "street" life - you know how things are better than me. Not even a big salary is enough for the most beautiful of them, you have to be a politician, a mobster or some stupid local "star" - whose on the stupid local TV.

Trust me guys, if you wanna see materialist, but beautiful women, come to Romania. East Europe as a whole is recognized for this. But wait, why not buy a wife? Even if she's only 18 and looking like an angel and you are 45 and never made any sports since high school, she will still love you like there's no tomorrow. Just send proof of your fat wallet.

What's going on in Japan is nothing compared to the glorified prostitution taking place in all it's forms here in our amazing country Romania. Out whores are the most beautiful gals in Europe (not my opinion, but our visitors), and proud of their job and skill set.

Come visit Romania, eh? Take a stroll around our big cities. You'll see for yourselves the young, good looking illiterate girls with the big, fat italianos, shopping at the most expensive stores. It's a sight to be remembered. 

Is this per year? 6.000.000 yen = 71454 $ = 237670 lei. That would be almost 6.000 USD/month.

But man... these anime got to you for good... why post about the Japanese? Why not make a blog post about our dear, beloved, local Romanian ladies? You're young, connected to the "street" life - you know how things are better than me. Not even a big salary is enough for the most beautiful of them, you have to be a politician, a mobster or some stupid local "star" - whose on the stupid local TV.

Trust me guys, if you wanna see materialist, but beautiful women, come to Romania. East Europe as a whole is recognized for this. But wait, why not buy a wife? Even if she's only 18 and looking like an angel and you are 45 and never made any sports since high school, she will still love you like there's no tomorrow. Just send proof of your fat wallet.

What's going on in Japan is nothing compared to the glorified prostitution taking place in all it's forms here in our amazing country Romania. Out whores are the most beautiful gals in Europe (not my opinion, but our visitors), and proud of their job and skill set.

Come visit Romania, eh? Take a stroll around our big cities. You'll see for yourselves the young, good looking illiterate girls with the big, fat italianos, shopping at the most expensive stores. It's a sight to be remembered.

QFT!

Yeah, that sum's per year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you basically summed up the whole ting with this one post...I really have nothing more to add :lmao:

so yeah, come to romania, and try relaxing (if you can)....and if your wallet is fat enough, you can get any gril starting from 12 to 3+....just throw a hundred dollar bill in front of them, and see them fight each-other to the point of being hospitalized, on who should get the honor of being your gf for the duration of your stay :lmao: :rofl:

I wouldn't mind you post some nice pictures of these birds. Then only I could make my mind to come visit your country! Lol

Peace.

I wouldn't mind you post some nice pictures of these birds. Then only I could make my mind to come visit your country! Lol

Peace.

just google romanian girls...some celebs will show up, but the rest are the everyday one's

And remember: Marik&myself, we be pimpin' all of them, so you know where to send your hard earned cash and inquire for inventory...

Archived