Problem while loading to my Yahoo! Mail

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I've got a problem with loading and loggin in to my Yahoo! Mail account. I've contacted technical support and they told me it is my problem. I'm using Mozilla Firefox on Windows Seven Ultimate x64.

dqmgm.png

Translated to English it would be:

Fail at safe connection. An error has happened while trying to conect to login.yahoo.com

* The site you're trying to see can't be shown because the autenticy of received data can't be verified.

* Contact site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found on Help menu to inform about broken site.

I'm having problems with GMail and the same answer I've got from their technical support.

• Replies 9
  • Views 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version exact you use of Firefox and addon's? This need to help.

Note: In other browser, ex. Opera or Google Chrome is already the problem?

Damn, you have more pc problems than me :huh: Sorry I can't help, but are you using any proxies that may interfere? Although it doesn't look like a proxy error, thought I'd mention it incase.

Good luck

Version exact you use of Firefox and addon's? This need to help.

Note: In other browser, ex. Opera or Google Chrome is already the problem?

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8 with

- Ad Muncher Browser Extensions 2.0

- Adblock Plus 1.2.2

- Adblock Plus

- Faceplus 1.17

- Ghostery 2.2.1

- IDM CC 6.9.9

- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4

- SkipScreen 0.5.5s

I've got installed also Google alarm but going to uninstall when I restart browser.

I've got installed Chrome. No problem there.

Damn, you have more pc problems than me :huh: Sorry I can't help, but are you using any proxies that may interfere? Although it doesn't look like a proxy error, thought I'd mention it incase.

Good luck

I don't use any proxy.

I think this is an issue caused because of HTTPS.. try refreshing the page a few times.. and see f its doesn't go through.. I have this problem some days myself.. about a month ago it got really bad... and then just stopped...every now and again I get it.. but a few refreshes usually moves on/loads the page.. unless there is system maintenance or something else is interfering.. Odd .. random.. so .. I would not really worry about it.. AND yes.. trying in several other browsers has rendered some of the same results..

The problem certainly exists in some addon that causes this behavior. You can try uninstalling all addon and it works without problems go installing and testing until you find the problematic addon. Greetings.

I think mine exists because I scan my HTTPS protocol with ESS..some are excluded while others are not..

if the problem is about https, why chrome doesn't affected..

I've got installed also Google alarm but going to uninstall when I restart browser.

I've got installed Chrome. No problem there.

Could be one of the things mentioned in your Link to the MozillaZine.. thing.. I was referring to mine.. when I stated it.. and is for other reasons... and inconsistent..

EDIT: Also with a different message but sometimes this one..

Archived