Superchargemytorrent.com

Dotnetnightmare

Dotnetnightmare

SuperChargeMyTorrent is an internet service that is designed to significantly improve the throughput of your bittorrent data. Our protocol neutral approach and advanced use of proxy servers also helps conceal your identity. We have multiple highly redundant servers in ultra-low latency datacenters around the world and we wrap your BitTorrent data in a neutral protocol that hides the true traffic you are carrying from your ISP. It is as simple to use as changing a few settings inside your favorite torrent client.

Currently a month of service is $5.00 and I have been a member for over 6mths. My ISP was not known to "throttle" or use "traffic shaping" on it's customers. I upgraded my speed yet my torrents were still slow. I found this service and my download went from 500kB average to over 1.6Meg! Now I can download a movie in 30 minutes or less instead of the old maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

For $5/mth you get unlimited speed on 3 proxies (socks5, http, https) They also recently implemented a dynamic address system with servers all over the world. This means if on of the servers fails or the ISP bans it due to legal threats, it will automatically switch over to another server with no interruption in service.

This is really a great solution to remain anonymous and works with private trackers. I use the http proxy with Firefox+quickproxy extension and forget that I'm using a proxy. There is no reduction in speed when browsing at all! Broadband all the time!

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dotnetnightmare

dude!

WTF?

Here nobody is paying and if do, they pay for something that its worth!

I learned that anyone who thinks they speak for everyone is NO ONE!

How can a company promise to increase bandwidth delivery when the bit torrent system is based on the willingness of those who takes part to supply the necessary bandwidth in the first place?

They could hide via proxy what you are downloading but they cannot improve the speed in which it is delivered unless the original source has the bandwidth to begin with.

The money back guarantee is not worth the bits and bytes it’s written on. Ask anyone who has tried to get out of a cell phone contract or AOL based on some kind of satisfaction guarantee.

my $0.02ct

Shush?

Man, did this look like spam... I guess it's not, but seriously, it did look like that at first glance.

Glad this service is working for you :) Maybe others can take advantage of it as well ;)

Dotnetnightmare
How can a company promise to increase bandwidth delivery when the bit torrent system is based on the willingness of those who takes part to supply the necessary bandwidth in the first place?

They could hide via proxy what you are downloading but they cannot improve the speed in which it is delivered unless the original source has the bandwidth to begin with.

The money back guarantee is not worth the bits and bytes it’s written on. Ask anyone who has tried to get out of a cell phone contract or AOL based on some kind of satisfaction guarantee.

my $0.02ct

ISP's use traffic shaping just like cfosspeed from the front page. I pay for 10Gigs of download speed. If everyone download at 10Gigs at the same time they would run out of bandwidth. They give http, ftp, & socks protocols higher bandwidth and give P2P protocols lower bandwidth amounts. Your ISP knows what P2P connections are because your torrent client tries to connect to 100's of different IP's at the same time.

This proxy uses 1 socks connection so it appears to as if your connecting to, say, a work computer. Alot of businesses use socks proxies so your ISP will not limit or "shape" the speed of one dedicated connection.

Basically it's like your ISP can cheat you out of the download speed you paid for because the government said they can, P2P is not well liked. Also by using one socks connection you can remain anonymous and avoid being sued by the feds. I know a mom who shared 7 songs and now has been convicted in U.S. federal court for piracy and sentenced to pay $10,000 in fines & restitution.

It's a pack of cigarettes to protect yourself, there is no contract. I also will not waste anymore time to explain further, I just downloaded the expendables from Torrentday and am busy.

my $0.02ct

ISP's use traffic shaping just like cfosspeed from the front page. I pay for 10Gigs of download speed. If everyone download at 10Gigs at the same time they would run out of bandwidth. They give http, ftp, & socks protocols higher bandwidth and give P2P protocols lower bandwidth amounts. Your ISP knows what P2P connections are because your torrent client tries to connect to 100's of different IP's at the same time.

This proxy uses 1 socks connection so it appears to as if your connecting to, say, a work computer. Alot of businesses use socks proxies so your ISP will not limit or "shape" the speed of one dedicated connection.

Basically it's like your ISP can cheat you out of the download speed you paid for because the government said they can, P2P is not well liked. Also by using one socks connection you can remain anonymous and avoid being sued by the feds. I know a mom who shared 7 songs and now has been convicted in U.S. federal court for piracy and sentenced to pay $10,000 in fines & restitution.

It's a pack of cigarettes to protect yourself, there is no contract. I also will not waste anymore time to explain further, I just downloaded the expendables from Torrentday and am busy.

I'd rather (which in never) pay R$ for direct download

We've established you don't agree, so let's leave it at 'agree to disagree', mkay?

Dotnetnightmare

Spam? I posted this in filesharing chat. I use this service and think it's great so I thought I would mention it as it is on topic. I will stop posting at this site as my posts seem to get flamed and I will ban myself! I don't need to waste my time sharing with you!

• Administrator

@Dotnetnightmare: He was joking. Don't take it seriously. ;)

You see, the normal layout of the posts made by spammers is similar. And hell we get lots of spammers everyday, and it's Lite's and shought's order to shoot those spammers on sight.

Please don't mind. Some of the users really appreciate good file sharing sites. :)

@Dotnetnightmare:

You shouldn't be offended. We receive SPAM on a daily basis.

Some may or may not notice it, regardless, we act quickly.

Besides, DKT27 is right. Chillax ^_^

Archived