TorrentDay

Dotnetnightmare

Dotnetnightmare

Torrentday.com is a scene release torrent site that has an unbelievable user base. This means you can download at speeds that other popular sites can't touch! SceneXpress also has open registration and usually has identical torrents posted slightly earlier (usually 20minutes or less). The downfall is that SceneXpress is really suffering in it's user base and all to frequently there are no peers to upload to making your ratio almost impossible to keep. Torrentday is the opposite, even slightly later releases (minutes) download alot faster and it's impossible not to keep a healthy ratio.

I strongly encourage nsane members to take advantage of this amazing scene release tracker before they close registration.

• Replies 5
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a user there and used it quite frequently but now I cant remeber my username or password.. :P Cant make another account either. only one account per IP

Dotnetnightmare

I made a user there and used it quite frequently but now I cant remeber my username or password.. :P Cant make another account either. only one account per IP

I've done that. Try using a proxy or real hide ip software available here somewhere in the forum. Just change your IP, sign up, & then you can set your IP back to normal. Try SceneXpress, registration is open for a week or so.

• 1 month later...

Why is it that I can't sign up to an RSS feed on Torrentady? I am using FeedDemon, and the errormessage I get is: "FeedDemon was unable to locate a valid feed for this site"

Archived