iTunes error

muhib

Hey guys whenever I try to execute itunes it give me this stupid error message.. it worked fine before but now I've opened it after along time and the error message pops up....and the error won't go away it keeps popping up even if I click "OK" a thousand times it just makes me sick :frusty:

Click on this image

post-30286-046504100 1283457617_thumb.jp

it goes away only if I restart or shutdown my computer. I cannot uninstall or install or repair itunes because everytime when I try to do so another error message pops up aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I JUST HATE ITUNES

post-30286-096286900 1283457752_thumb.jp

and right now I am not in a mood of reinstalling my windows cause I have my important softwares installed on it I don't want to waste time again....so any suggestions other than formatting my hard disk or reinstalling my windows would be appreciated...

MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3

• Replies 1
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you tried using YourUninstaller? It's on our frontpage.

I guess what you could do is just remove all the files and then use YourUninstaller to clean the waste registry material and the 'uninstall entry' (so it won't appear as installed anymore) and then re-install it.

First try using it 'normally' though, by removing iTunes through YourUninstaller.

Archived