virtual device software

PsychoticxBloodxLust

PsychoticxBloodxLust

Ok so i recently read about ceedo in a a techworld magazine and have been playing around with the personal edition and enterprise, my question is has anyone else messed with it what are your thoughts I have been using a 16 gig flash drive to play eve-online and other things at work on our lock tight systems

• Replies 4
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Note: Could a mod move this to the software chat i just noticed i posted it in news my bad sorry for the inconvience

Done. No problem. ;)

You can always use "Report" button. :)

No wonder I see you on steam so often, you play at work! :lol:

You must be a pro at Eve Online by now, do you make enough credits to play for free? Let me ask you something off topic, is it possible to transfer purchased games from one steam account to another account?

PsychoticxBloodxLust

No wonder I see you on steam so often, you play at work! :lol:

You must be a pro at Eve Online by now, do you make enough credits to play for free? Let me ask you something off topic, is it possible to transfer purchased games from one steam account to another account?

it is not possible to transfer games from one account to another unless you can prove you are the owner of both accounts basicly following the guidelines if your account was stolen and ask open a support ticket asking them to combine the 2 i only know of one other person that has done this. and pro at eve dude with eve you always learn something new everytime you play.

PsychoticxBloodxLust

I found a new yet aggreavting joy in using Prayaya V3 its actauly its own OS beats ceedo if fyou ask me from what i ahve found playing around with it on my ipod classic

Archived