ESET Smart Security 4.2.64.12

LeetPirate

so what do i need, mara box fix? or something else? :huh:

------------------------------------------------------

Do not use NodEnabler , cause no longer works .

Besides those posted on frontpage you still may use MinodLogin 3.9.0.1 ( See " ESET V4 Fixes "at «Software Chat»)

Cheers

Jofre

• Replies 37
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
needESEThelp

Ok so once smart security is installed i do what, ive tried this once before and failed HARD once i have the fix in winRAR the bad stuff starts? any ideas?

Oh and the Fix it button is grey and i cant click it, does that help?

Ok so once smart security is installed i do what, ive tried this once before and failed HARD once i have the fix in winRAR the bad stuff starts? any ideas?

Oh and the Fix it button is grey and i cant click it, does that help?

disable self defense. reboot. winrar box/mara-fix 1.3 inside your in the folder that you install este at. click and run the este fix. it will then auto reboot. after the reboot go into este and click exclusions. add este.fix to be excluded. click este virus update.

do not even waste your time with the other fixest. box, mara-fix 1.3 is the only one you need.

do not even waste your time with the other fixest. box, mara-fix 1.3 is the only one you need.

Is this a joke ?

• 2 weeks later...

ESET Smart Security 4.2.64.12 (x32Bit)

Retail Home ITA

Incl.Multi Serials

Incl.NodLogin 10.0.2

Incl.MiNODLogin 3.9.0.1

Site:

www.multiupload.com

Sharecodes:

/NP7X4Z4C0W

Is this a joke ?

no bot/mara works and is too simple. the golden rule KISS. keep it simple s.... i have seen no problems using that fix. now if there is some hidden thing or reason why that i dont know by all means post away. i like to setup coputers for pepole and this fix makes it too simple and i dont have to worry about none geek computer user having to click and run this and that software every so often to get a key that lasts for a little bit. this is my opinion and thats what im sticking with.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Box, Maria- Fix work with ESET in languages other than English? :think:

From what I have read here at nsane, yes it does work for languages other than English.

Thanks Night Owl, just wanted to double check before I go off and wreck my neighbour's PC :lol:

Since posting I've just installed it on my own PCs (English) and the opening screen confirms that it works for other languages.

Installation was straightforward on both Win7 and XP pro computers, following instructions to the letter.

• Administrator

One line you should care about:

Trial Watermark removal is supported for all x32 bit versions of ESET, but only for the English x64 bit version - v4 only.

Trial watermark is just a place where it says 30 days left (it stays 30 forever). Doesn't matter at all. ;)

Archived