unbrakeable KAV and KIS 6.0

Sentinel

I am wondering, since NSANE group developed patch for nod32 called nsane 2.2 fix, ( some people said that it wasn`t much of a problem ), but kaspersky is a very difficult to breach, there are some keys to fool them, but they don`t survive longer then a one week, they get blacklisted... I was wondering is it possible that NSANE group develope some patch like one that is for nod32, that prolongs trial days to, say how about 1000000 days for testing :P , and for final that kaspersky falls at last...

best regards! See ya!

• Replies 9
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe.. NSANE group... It was just Nsane that made an installer for some "fix" he found. And I dont think the Kaspersky guys are as stupid as Eset's and leave a hole like this.

I don't recall where I got it, but I have the latest Kaspersky Internet Security suite, and it's unlocked 'til 4/6/2008. Someone must have figured it out, apparently. :)

One should be happy that it is difficult to crack .... after all it is a AntiVirus/FireWall company...

If it cant protect itself how can u expect to gaurd ur system...

Though cracking the activation and its antivir and firewall capabilities are related...

• 1 month later...
Hehe.. NSANE group... It was just Nsane that made an installer for some "fix" he found. And I dont think the Kaspersky guys are as stupid as Eset's and leave a hole like this.

ok, but since everything is possible to crack and bypass, can nsane try to work this out, so the kaspersky will finally be concord?

this could be a great challenge to nsane...

ok, but since everything is possible to crack and bypass, can nsane try to work this out, so the kaspersky will finally be concord?

you might as well try it yourself, that might be an even greater challenge ;-)

you might as well try it yourself, that might be an even greater challenge ;-)

sorry but I am not a cracker or a programer, I am only dealing with networks and networking, cisco stuff... ;)

i think in order to sucesfully crack this, it would have to be an inside job cuz any key used more than once at a time (or maximum number of licences allowed) gets blacklisted. it would be helpful to know if its done automatically or if they are manually blacklisted.

i think an external updater would be the best option, maybe using the evaluation servers like with spysweeper or something...

im no cracker nor can i write computer code by any means, but its an idea to toy with for whoever is interested.

Archived