Psu Work On Vista

Guest MindLess

Guest MindLess

yes i try to run psu witch is a pc game dose anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work with vista ?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE PC Game SEGA", Which sounds so much better than "Power Supply Unit" :P

yes i try to run psu witch is a pc game dose anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work with vista ?

Try running in xp compatibilty mode?

• Administrator
I guess "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE PC Game SEGA", Which sounds so much better than "Power Supply Unit" :P

It was 3:30am... i had just got in, it put the first thing that came to my head down. I'm not much of a gamer either.

Perhaps if the topic starter was a little more specific it would be easier to help them.

yah try the compatibility for xp sp2, or run as administrator seems to work for games for me for some reason.. when i have that stupid UAC off

Guest MindLess

tryed running in with xp compatabilty dident work and as administator still dident work and also turned off uac

It was 3:30am... i had just got in, it put the first thing that came to my head down. I'm not much of a gamer either.

Perhaps if the topic starter was a little more specific it would be easier to help them.

I know Lite... U dont have to justify yourself... :sneaky:

I am not much of a gamer as well.. but .. Google is our friend :mellow:

Archived