• Administrator
Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Never. :fear:

• Administrator

Only Lite knowz. :D

i think the true prize is that the winner gets to be a member of this awesome forum lol

• Administrator

i think the true prize is that the winner gets to be a member of this awesome forum lol

Very well said. Now that's a real prize. :)

• Administrator

I think someone needs to win soon. Get posting. The Winner could be announced any minute!

based on latest developments, IE no more fun stuff and other posters not showing them-self present or desired to win, I as ever the only one worth it!

wow, does that mean, I will get to join lazy Lite? :fear:

Well I thought I would post a screwdriver since is so needed.. I keep picturing a man wondering the streets of Vietnam trying to ask for a screwdriver.. hand motions and descriptors and all.. but since I found no such image thought I would follow suit and post a car image... The new SLC as supposed recourse to compete wit the new Porsche Spyder ( also a beautiful car ).. Hoping for some upgrades since the SLS is no longer a green car.. will have to wait and see..

BTW yesterday I was delivering something to McLaren... shame no pics allowed etc, but seen whole load of new MP4-12C being build... they looked nice, but they are meant for somebody else Posted Image

I :win: :cheers:

Archived