Recommendation about Office 2010 activator

sanjoa

Hi, guys! How u doin'? I need recommendation about OFFICE 2010 activator, I'm using mini KMS activator 1.3. There's something better or what do you recommend me?

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's a MAK key?

A Multiple Activation Key (MAK) requires computers to connect one time to a Microsoft activation server. Once computers are activated, no further communication with Microsoft is required. There are two activation methods for MAK:

MAK Independent Activation: Each computer individually connects to Microsoft via the web or telephone to complete activation.

MAK Proxy Activation: This method uses the Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT), which is part of the Windows 7 Automated Installation Kit (WAIK). One centralized activation request is made on behalf of multiple computers with one connection to Microsoft online or by telephone. Note: VAMT enables IT professionals to automate and centrally manage the volume activation process using a MAK.

Each MAK has a predetermined number of allowed activations, based on your Volume Licensing agreement. To increase your MAK activation limit, please contact your Microsoft Activation Center.

Source: Microsoft Volume Licensing - Frequently Asked Questions About Volume License Keys

Multiple Activation Key

@ Night Owl

:frusty: . . . . . you always manage to beat my posts in milliseconds (damn my poor internet speed.) :P

Too slow! :tease: :P

By the way, your link ends in

<br />

which causes the link to fail.

You both stop figthing :lol:. I should follow using MINI KMS ACTIVATOR 1.3?

Yes, but I'm going to change HDD and reinstall everything again and I was looking for any other Office activation

Archived