How come you changed the page layouts :( ?

Guest Kakashi

Guest Kakashi

Hiyah :lol: , I just wanted to comment on the site layout ... i like that you kept the menu on left, news on right but i see you redesigned the p2p pages and such ... how come you removed all the info on the programs and got rid of the suggested p2p programs star ? :thumbsup:

I found the old way alot better because it contained more info on what your downloading in the same page instead of just giveing you the download link with info on that program alone in its own page

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, the old design would not only be a struggle for our SQL database, which allows us to update listed programs alot easier, with so many entries listed at once. but, the new layout also allows us to provide more info on listed apps while also making everything abit more organized. it'll be better in the long run, trust me :thumbsup:

i'm also thinking of making the site a complete resource portal (with hardware, gaming, & basic news sections). so it's basicly ganna allow us to expand the site to a level that would be impossible to reach with the old setup :lol:

edit: i'm also working on a method of adding the picks to the section listings, shouldn't be more than a day or two before it's finished. i might go ahead and finish it tonight, if i can find the time :)

Guest Kakashi

ah i see :lol: ,

sounds like its ganna be really cool with all the new features :thumbsup:

thx for replying

Archived