ISO FILES

che_gt

Hi, I need to edit a DVD ISO image to fix some sub-titles. Can anyone help me? How can you it those files? or What software can be used for this?

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could try to mount the image with Deamon Tools, then rip it with some standard DVD to AVI program, and then use VSO XtoDVD to put subs underneath it, Its just a way I thought of, never done it like that tho.

Hi, I need to edit a DVD ISO image to fix some sub-titles. Can anyone help me? How can you it those files? or What software can be used for this?

Thanks.

what do you mean by fix?

Well by fix i mean that the subtitles are not on time, they are late, so I downloaded a subtitle file, what i need is to replace the subtitles file or to edit it so the subtitles play according to the movie. I try with Subtitle Workshop but it doesn't work.

Well by fix i mean that the subtitles are not on time, they are late, so I downloaded a subtitle file, what i need is to replace the subtitles file or to edit it so the subtitles play according to the movie. I try with Subtitle Workshop but it doesn't work.

id try what eBait said.

Archived