PC/TV/Monitor Connection...

Duzaki

Forget drilling the case, just leave the side panel open. LOL :D

Call Jason-X he has a knife that can magically cut trough steel titanium alloys. :P

Lol, yes he'd be able to help out real well with this...and a couple of other things. :lol: But, if the solution was, leaving the side panel open the whole time, I'd never do it. :mellow:

I don't know what kind of material your case is built out of nor what kind of tools you have, but I would obviously first try this out with the side panel removed to see if it actually works :P

Afterwards you can start thinking about how to make a hole ;)

Forget it, mate. I tried it out with VGA slot in the video card. Btw, I had actually taken off the full slot, I kept thinking it was still inside the PC. I had to go find that and connect it first. Anyways, It connected and everything was going well until the resolution part came in. In order for the video to show up on the TV, I needed to change my monitor's resolution to 1024 x 768, which I don't like. I'm used to 1600 x 900. So, I disconnected the whole thing; I won't be connecting the PC to the TV as of right now, I don't really need it that much. Thanks for all the help though, mates. I really appreciate it. :cheers:

• Replies 25
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived