Has anyone seen this!?

D0GG

• Replies 17
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:spank:  ;)  :P  Some people are so fucking stupid.

Yep. I'm just looking forward to the guy's face when he realises that eBay is going to charge him a percentage of $10,000 for advertising it. No bidders? Too bad. They still charge mofo ;)

Yep. I'm just looking forward to the guy's face when he realises that eBay is going to charge him a percentage of $10,000 for advertising it. No bidders? Too bad. They still charge mofo :P

they really charge for that?? Damn, serves them right!! ;)

Next week I will be selling my e-penis for £15,000 for any women willing to take it. Should be rolling in come the end of the month :thumbsup:

Rudeboy2025

I once saw a kid selling his imaginary friend. He had the imaginary friend's clothes, toys, and his favorite chap stick.

Hmm, that reminds me.. I saw one selling a autographed Bible by God himself/herself/itself/whateverself...

Im not kidding.. Actually, I wanted to bid on it. I really did. Hell, how many times can you bid for an autographed Bible by God?? Lol, but sadly i didnt...

There was a case a while back of a 16 year old girl selling her virginity on eBay. By the way 16 is the legal age over here in the UK :thumbsup: Anyway the bidding went into the 10's of thousand's and was in the newspapers at the time. Funny thing was she lived literally 10 mins away from me...

... Did I place a bid I hear you ask?

Hell no - She looked like a dog's backside. In any case the ad was pulled by eBay after they deemed it unneccessary or something... Oh well :lol:

• Administrator

Uhm Sam.... Prostituation is illegal in the UK. Which is basically what this girl wanted to do.

lmao, Leno was doing the "what we found on ebay" skit the other night. had that jesus toast and a picture autographed by jesus. both sold for $1,000+ :thumbsup:

Hmm, Id actually bid for the autographed pic. I mean, its who wouldnt want to tell their friends they won ana autographed pic of Jesus on EBay?

NY YANKEE TOAST! Reverse the CURSE!!!!

A first Yankee fans! Help save my marriage!       $10,000.00

BABY JESUS IN NATURAL WOOD~NOT TOAST~1 OF A KIND    $9,999.99

YES, YODA ON MY TOAST!!!        $9,999.99

DARTH VADER ON BURNT TOAST - 100% REAL!!! - NO JOKE!!!  

$9,999.00

Some1 should ask these bidders to donate these amounts to a charity

:thumbsup: )

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's breath auctioned on eBay

On the eBay website an enterprising celebrity spotter is

selling a jar of fresh air allegedly breathed by stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for $US15,000.

"Be the first to own this jar of Celebrity air, which may contain air molecules that came in direct contact with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!!", read the seller's announcement on online auctioneer eBay.

The starting bid was just $US9.99 and since Friday there have been 53 bets, who had pushed the price of the jar to $US15,099.

"We are not guaranteeing this air sample contains air molecules that came in contact with any celebrity epidermal layer or respiratory system, but the sample was captured in proximity of the celebrities and air molecules that did come in direct contact," the seller said on eBay.

I think soon they will have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's SHIT on auction

Rudeboy2025

Hahahaha. Half of the bidders just bid and dont pay. I did that once. I got bored as hell so I went on ebay and started bidding. I bid a lot for a video game once and what a surprise, I won. The seller got pissed as hell. :lol:

Archived