selective download (Torrents)

Guest gulhasantek

Guest gulhasantek

Is there a Bit Torrent Client that offers, selective downloading, e.g. supposing this torrent has more than one file in it.. so cant we select wat files we want to download... u know something like that.. any body got any suggestions. this message is speically for nsane.. wat do u have to say...

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gulhasantek
Especially for nsane eh?

I'll wait 'til he replies first then ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If u have the solution to the problem then u can be the first one...???!!!!

theshadow247

hi.gulhasantek.what you need is bit tornad.all you do is click on options and a list of all the files comes up uncheck the files you don't want to download.its that easy.and bit tornad is fast.i hope this helps.cheers.. ;)

there's actually quite a few clients with selective downloading. ABC, BitComet, & BitTornado all have support, that i know of. the new official client might too ;)

Guest gulhasantek
there's actually quite a few clients with selective downloading. ABC, BitComet, & BitTornado all have support, that i know of. the new official client might too ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you guys for ur help. this nsane production forum rocks!!!! helpful people around here.. thanks again...

there's actually quite a few clients with selective downloading. ABC, BitComet, & BitTornado all have support, that i know of. the new official client might too :rolleyes:

bitlord does it too.

there was a clip on g4techtv somewhere on one of their shows that said you could get a torrent for all the tvshows of a certain day or week and then click on the files you wanted to see. therfor online tv :blink:

• 1 month later...
theshadow247
there's actually quite a few clients with selective downloading. ABC, BitComet, & BitTornado all have support, that i know of. the new official client might too wink.gif
.can eny one tell me how to access the selective downloads option in abc .client.....

actually, i doesn't seem to have the option to. might have been bitcomet i was thinking of, i was testing with that around the time i posted the above :angry:

Bitcomet and Azureus..

Of course its already been mentioned so this is a worthless post... :sneaky:

theshadow247

iam using bittornado,and i realy like it but when i try to shut it down it dosnt.i have to shut it down through the task manager.so i need a good and fast alternative.ill try bitcomet.or bitlord...

bitlord is a rip off of bitcomet. If your thinking about those two, just get bit comet. :sneaky:

Archived