Kaspersky Key Grabber

Alanon

A few months ago, i found an interesting app, so I thought of sharing it with you guys. It basically grabs fresh Kaspersky keys (KIS and KAV 2010 included), and you can use them to activate Kaspersky. There's also an option to patch it so it can directly be activated via a key file, though I've not tested that. I've uploaded every file to VirusTotal, and the .exe file gets flaged 4/42 times, while the others are completely clean. Kaspersky, however, flags it as potentially malicious software, and the app itself wants you to disable Kaspersky protection to succesfully download the keys. I have Prevx, Hitman Pro, and Malwarebytes Pro installed as well, and they do not detect it as malware. I have not been able to detect any malicious action done by this app, asides from downloading illegal keys. It has worked fine for me. That being said, you should still be cautious. So, here goes:

Site: http://www.multiupload.com/

Sharecode: OD7V7Z0PJI [?]

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually looking for this whne making my ubcd4win usb, but couldn't seem to find it, or when i did, it was an oudated version.

Since then, I'm on linux. :/

Thank you !!! Nice share ! :dance2:

The correct name is : "Kaspersky Key Maniac 2.3.1"

++

PS: Flagged as HackTool, no problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived