MSE+MBAM for Netbook Intel Atom, good enough?

tamwang

Hi,

I've recently installed MSE & MBAM (free) on my new Netbook. I want your ideas or reccommendation if it's enough or there's any softwares that would perform much better than the 2, considering the CPU resources.

Thanks in advance! ;)

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sl@pSh0ck™

add Sandboxie (configure it correctly) to MSE and have MBAM for on demand scans and you are good to go! You you really want to save on CPU resources a correctly configured sandboxie w/o MSE would be good enough, that's what I use for my laptop no real-time AV and no infection ever since.

add Sandboxie (configure it correctly) to MSE and have MBAM for on demand scans and you are good to go! You you really want to save on CPU resources a correctly configured sandboxie w/o MSE would be good enough, that's what I use for my laptop no real-time AV and no infection ever since.

SB only works on IE, & not FF, right?

Sl@pSh0ck™

SB only works on IE, & not FF, right?

Nope, don't be misled by it's name :lol:, SB works on all browsers ... we have SB posted on our Frontpage including a working k3yg3n. Try it out and see if it fits your needs.

I'm with nivrid05. You best choice is sandboxie and if you wanna Defensewall/Geswall. Maintain a ondemand scanner to scan before recover and you are good to go. If you wanna a Realtime AV, a cloud one scanning only at execution can be better (in resources) than MSE.

Can you please give me a step by step configuraton of sandboxie to MSE & w/o AV, if you don't mind, because i'm a bit new to sandboxie.

thanks in advance :)

Archived