Mouseless Mouse

Lite

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool, I'd rather have a visible mouse though, otherwise I might loose it :rolleyes: :P

These "invisible" technologies need some type of feedback, visually and acoustically together would be best - like the interfaces you see on the science-fiction flicks, controlling ships or what else. That's why we still want our mouse and keyboard, because it clicks, and it feels, and gives us that feedback that we just pressed or moved something. Oh... and there is also the lag... I bet there is lots of it, but I'd still like to see that for myself....

Erm Mouse Wheel ??, and also now instead of just that ball at the base of your wrist aching after hours of gaming....the tips of your fingers and thumbs are now numb... YAY! :)

Interesting concept, not going to work IMHO.

Regards

Dodel.

This technology would save people a lot of money buying a mouse :D

:P

Not to mention the costs of implementing this in a system, of course :rolleyes:

Uhuh, I know you know.

I just hope that you know that I know that you know. Nah, I don't hope, I know that you know that I know that you know, you know? :P

Yeah, instead of buying a cheap mouse you have to buy a laser and an infrared camera.

This kinda reminds of this:

2qukpzt.jpg

@Biz

Yes.

@kent

Cool, can I buy some? :D

LeetPirate

Looks pretty much like an extension of the Kinect technology used by Microsoft. The only problem is I really don't see the convenience in having to hook up 2 devices to your pc instead of just a plain old mouse. :rolleyes:

Still can't believe they banned tom and jerry for cartoon violence but they replaced it with shit like pokemon where imaginary monsters beat each other instead. :angry:

Archived