Easytree.org shuts down!

Guest IlL-eAgLe

Guest IlL-eAgLe

Hey guys this is my first post, i always like hlping people get their forum kicked off, its one of the hardest things to do.... Someone at Slyck.com spammed us with a post about this site :D . But hey, it worked :yes: , so now im here.:D

Well, about 12 hours ago, easytree.org was shutdown. I wrote an article at www.bds-palace.co.uk about, so I'll just copy n paster it from there::::

[Article]

After many months of great music torrents, easytree.org (EZT) has been shut down in fear of being sued. All that's left is a goodbye note located here.

EZT's providers received several letters from some lawyers requesting EZT be shutdown. A failure to do so would result in both the owner and the provider being sued. EZT shutdown the site immediatley after that news.

Yet after all this, EZT has decided that a new music torrent site may be born, EZT is seeking help and support, whether it be webspace, a domain or moderation, they need our support!

Visit http://n33n33.hollosite.com/ for information on how you can help.

[/Article]

Ive offered to host a forum for him on my hosting site for free..... www.hostaccessworld.com

BTW, very nice site you have started here.

• Replies 3
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never went there for music torrents, but sorry to hear that. :yes:

EDIT: Congrats on your first post, but it was a sad one.

Guest IlL-eAgLe

BTW, i just thought i'd let everyone know... If anyone here wants a host for there website, just talk to me on MSN Messenger and i'll set you up with a nice free account. I dont care if you've had 0 posts, or 900000 posts. I dont care if you've got the crappiest site in the world.... anyone can have a free account. We take FrontPage extensions, php, everything.

lol, hope i was allowed to post that :yes: .

well, not really, according to the rules. but, i'm looking for someone that can host a few files for me. i've added you to my msn buddy list, i'll hit ya up later i guess :)

Archived