Phone contact, calendar, event managment soft?

Atasas

Hi guys,

really and truly don't want to install M$ Office, but changing one phone, getting other one to work instead of this one... long story short- the only known program helpful in such way to manage contacts, calendar is Outlook? any other?

• Replies 8
  • Views 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping as I've spent already a while- no good results... (I ended up using Outlook and working on it for hours- no result! still messed up contacts etc..

Bumping as I've spent already a while- no good results... (I ended up using Outlook and working on it for hours- no result! still messed up contacts etc..

remember its the holidays over here in the states. might have to wait until tue for the usually ones to get online. of course not a holiday in britain :P

there has got to be other programs for doing that. maybe in linuz version.

Yeah I just tested vCardWizard; Active Desktop Calendar, Obviously Outlook... what a pain!

BTW I need to get my contacts sorted by tomorrow as I will end up with 4 phones...

You tried Thunderbird with the Lightning addon? :unsure:

Nope!- will do! (do remember from the past, that is couldn't import sony contacts....)

Thunderbird is good (best email) client, but as useless as outlook for contact management...

Worked long and hard- via contact back-ups and etc, editing saving and deleting all ssorts, but got two phones now, with different stuff and hopefully all that I need to have for now...

Still on a look-out for decent (universal and effective) soft

Archived