NOD32

Guest krizz

Guest krizz

hi, in the nod32v2.50.19 download section there are two links which oe should i download, one of the or both? and please give me guide on how to make the trial period unlimited? please help me, thanks in advance!

ps: anyone has the username+password for the commercial version???:think:

• Replies 17
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum,

which one you're gonna download?....it depends on you krizz.

Is it gonna be your first time to try or you upgrade it? if you upgraded i think you should download the commercial version....but you just asked in this forum for username and password i think it's better for you to download the trial version.

Oh ya...'bout password or anything like that I recommend you to read the forum rules.....it's so easy to find, it's on the top left.

Feel free to ask us and.....welcome.

rgd,

preso

Guest krizz

oops sorry bout the password thing, didnt mean anything bad, gomenasai! i've downloaded the commercial version, i could update the virus signatures but i wonder if i could update the program component?

ps: i hope i didnt type something forbidden again 8|

oops sorry bout the password thing, didnt mean anything bad, gomenasai! i've downloaded the commercial version, i could update the virus signatures but i wonder if i could update the program component?

ps: i hope i didnt type something forbidden again 8|

bacon. or peewee herman

i could update the virus signatures but i wonder if i could update the program component?

so far that i know you're able to get virus db update automatically, it could be 2 or 3 three times a day. The automatic program component can only be updated in the beta version, in your case, if you want to update the component you have to update via Eset websites. Download the program or the version that suit with your OS, uninstall your previous version of NOD32 and intall the one you just downloaded.

bacon. or peewee herman

:think:

• Administrator
so far that i know you're able to get virus db update automatically, it could be 2 or 3 three times a day.  The automatic program component can only be updated in the beta version, in your case, if you want to update the component you have to update via Eset websites.  Download the program or the version that suit with your OS, uninstall your previous version of NOD32 and intall the one you just downloaded.

;)

Nah... Applications modules are updated in comericial "release" versions via the updater too :P

Nah... Applications modules are updated in comericial "release" versions via the updater too  :P

I didn't notice....cause in v.2.1.23 it didn't work that way. It's nice so no need to uninstall and install the new version in the future.

• Administrator

It DOES work. Automatic updates generally come AFTER the release on the website.

:P i must be messed up the setting for updates then.....gotta check next time

nah, that's one thing you can't do with the trial version...update the components (unless it's required by one of the new sigs) :P

• Administrator

Sigs will never require a componant upgrade to to the way they are written.

nah, that's one thing you can't do with the trial version...update the components

I get it now.....and what's the other thing?....

Sigs will never require a componant upgrade to to the way they are written.

more explanation here please....it's really getting interesting now.

• Administrator

Trial versions is limited due to the fact it doesnt use incremental updates and that the download of sigs for trial users is at a lower priority to the comemericial versions.

The sigs will never need an update of a componant (ie NOD32.exe). The rest... archives support, AH modules etc can all be updated via the updater... similar to the way signitures are updated.

the download of sigs for trial users is at a lower priority to the comemericial versions.

I see.....priority is for the registered/paid users. Where is the different between trial and commercial version in sigs update?.....the trial users will get different sigs or just get it a bit later?

How about the fix?....cause it very long time....

thank's in advance,

preso

• Administrator

Well.. the commercial version uses a method of "incremental" updates (ie small and only the update, which is then "patched" onto the sigs file). The trial on the other hand downloads the WHOLE sigs database at EVERY update.

Sigs are released at the same time for both trial and paid users.

crystal clear.... ;) :P

Lite... ;) ;)

@krizz...i think you couldn't get any better than this.

cheers,

preso

Well.. the commercial version uses a method of "incremental" updates (ie small and only the update, which is then "patched" onto the sigs file). The trial on the other hand downloads the WHOLE sigs database at EVERY update.

Sigs are released at the same time for both trial and paid users.

actually, the trial versions are the same as commercial now, when it come to updating. i updated my sigs about an hour ago and it was only 22kb :P

Archived