Post Categorization

ahmad  sukri

ahmad  sukri

I find it hard to find software that I want to download from the Software Library section.

Even though it has search function, but I find it rather annoying to search among the result because most

of the search result did not match what I want. So, can't there be some kind of categories for the software

listed so it is easier to search?

I hope my suggestion is not too much.

• Replies 3
  • Views 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Most "common" software is already listed on nsane.down.

The Library doesn't receive lots of new posts. You might also wish to search the "Software Updates" forum.

Just to make sure we're on the same page:

- the Software Updates forum is for all updates to software not listed on the frontpage.

- the Direct Downloads Library > Software is for all software which has not recently been updated but you would like to post anyway (so 'older' stuff).

- the Frontpage Software Updates is for updates to programs on the frontpage.

I guess we could make it a little more clear that there's only 'old' stuff in the Direct Downloads Library > Software.

However Categorization of the Updates could be something we'd want to look into... Not entirely sure about it, but it will be discussed, thanks ;)

• 2 weeks later...
ahmad  sukri

Just to make sure we're on the same page:

- the Software Updates forum is for all updates to software not listed on the frontpage.

- the Direct Downloads Library > Software is for all software which has not recently been updated but you would like to post anyway (so 'older' stuff).

- the Frontpage Software Updates is for updates to programs on the frontpage.

I guess we could make it a little more clear that there's only 'old' stuff in the Direct Downloads Library > Software.

However Categorization of the Updates could be something we'd want to look into... Not entirely sure about it, but it will be discussed, thanks ;)

Thanks for considering!

Archived