update nod32

geordie_john

hello i installed nod32 using nsane fix,i then went to the nod32 website and found there was a newer version but when i tried to download it i was asked for name and pwd which i have not got so any ideas how to get around this please?

also does anyone know how to backup nod32 so i can put it to a dvd to keep?

thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you have licensed version of nod32, you can't use this fix. It will probably not work, it wasn't working since 2.7 RC1 version... you can use that with trial version, go to http://www.eset.com and download the trial 30days version after that use fix. If you have licensed software you need authentic username&password. I can't tell you were you can find them. But i hope that you will find them :(

hello i installed nod32 using nsane fix,i then went to the nod32 website and found there was a newer version but when i tried to download it i was asked for name and pwd which i have not got so any ideas how to get around this please?

also does anyone know how to backup nod32 so i can put it to a dvd to keep?

thank you.

Thank you but it looks like it has updated itself as when i look at information it says my version is 2.70.16 and when i looked at est website it says the latest version is 2.7

i am sure i will find the program to backup to a dvd

Archived