Need reliable source for Sons of Tucson tv series.

LeetPirate

Hey guys, I caught an episode of this show today on fox 29 called "Sons of Tucson". It's moderately funny and I want to give it a chance. I just can't handle the advertisements on tv you know so I'm looking for a reliable source for this show on a public torrent site maybe. My usual source is EZTV but they don't have this show on their list.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I caught an episode of this show today on fox 29 called "Sons of Tucson". It's moderately funny and I want to give it a chance. I just can't handle the advertisements on tv you know so I'm looking for a reliable source for this show on a public torrent site maybe. My usual source is EZTV but they don't have this show on their list.

My link i like that link compare to imsb one. interesting tv series. up to episode 11 or 12? opps airing dates on imdb looks all mess up. newzbin say 6 episodes. i know its not torrent but jsut in case you have newsgroups access then here is 1-6. if you dont have teevee there is a.b.multimedia also.

18466-FULL-#a.b.teevee@EFNet- Sons.of.Tucson.1-6 hdtv & 720p.rar

Thanks guys those will work. I don't use newzbin so I'll stick with the streaming link and torrents.

Thanks guys those will work. I don't use newzbin so I'll stick with the streaming link and torrents.

no problem. didnt remember if you was one of the newsgroup junkies. which p2p do yo all use now? i havent kept up on them

oh the first episode pretty good and funny. thanks

Archived