BitComet0.81 is Crap!

Atasas

as I've said on the title bitcomet 0.81 "sucks and blows"! I've dough out good old 0.73 for all to enjoy!

Delete the post if you disagree :wacko:

http://dodownload.filefront.com/6551310//85e57309070bd9fdc714bc5f1097558cf9e8f13d05c9a733034df098946d84b27cb6d58452c97224

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would also agree, there are too many BHO's, imbeded iFrames and ads in the newer versions

I went back to v0.63 myself

BTW you can find all the older versions here.

I couldn't even get it to download anything even with my ports forwarded. It kept complaining how it couldn't connect. Moved back to an older version and it worked swell :)

• 3 weeks later...

ive used utorrent for almost a year now and tried several others i just dont get the same speed i do with other ones. regardless i like how you dont need to install it...even though im currently using the new one that you can install lol

ive used utorrent for almost a year now and tried several others i just dont get the same speed i do with other ones. regardless i like how you dont need to install it...even though im currently using the new one that you can install lol

lmao the installer only puts the standalone file in a folder and gives it a start-menu icon

• 4 weeks later...
i like bit comet,havent had a problem so far.

Did u tryed to compare with some like uTorrent or even a BiTlORD?

Archived