First HD-DVD Movie Leaked Onto Bittorrent

Rudeboy2025

• Replies 10
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( This other site where I'm registered at this guy has a 30mbt connection. He could easily download that.

Yea, I have nice neighbours with a 20mbit connection, i can just walk in and ask "May I download xx? --Sure thing!" :(

:lol: 19.6gb is TOO big for me.

Ditto, too crazy and just not really worth it for me... :wacko:

yeah, but even with a fast connection, it doesnt mean that you will download at maximum speed though, because it is all dependent upon all of the seeders bandwidth, also could you imagine if this was upped to a private torrent site like demonoid, wow, you would never get your ratio back to normal, lol.

ROMANTICGUY50
:lol: This other site where I'm registered at this guy has a 30mbt connection. He could easily download that.

Wish My Cable Company Was That fast. Around Here We think 6Mbs Is a Fast speed. LOL!

I don't see what the problem is - If it was upped to UseNet or a private-tracker than I'd not hesitate. Even with a public-tracker. If it was a film I wanted to watch, however.

i dont even have a dvd-writer so i could write it. i dont even have space on may 80gb hdd 4 a movie(!!!!) that occupies 20 gb, thats 1/5 lost space 4 only 2h (maybe) fun.i dont even have a cool connection, only 128kb on external site. i dont even have a cool monitor 2 watch the film.i dont even have a processor 2 decode it at a viewable rate. i dont even have a....... ....... .......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived