NewsLeecher 4.0 Beta 19

DKT27

• Administrator

NewsLeecher.png

NewsLeecher is a tool made for fetching and managing articles from the Usenet. It downloads Usenet articles in a snap, and uses its inline engine to assemble and decode all the downloads. The powerful featureset and state-of-the-art user interface makes it an application "you simply can't live without" if you are a serious Usenet user.

Homepage

Changelog

Download

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang that didnt take long. looks like it was a boo boo from not updating the supersearch to 30,000 instead of the same 15,000. still testing beta 18. ill wait awhile. btw did anyone test the special beat 18 upload in the newsgroups that me and two others talk about to see if it still actually required a giganews account? at least beta 18 giganews version supersearch still works. not requiring the latest updated version. beta 17 i was running with loader wants a new beta for supersearch.

any guesses or bets when the last beta version before the final will be? im going for beta 21

btw can we carry beta 18 on the front page with the new giganews copy and paste files in a rar for it also? (i mean like always) leaving use 3.9 final, 18 and what ever the other new beta is at the moment? i seem to remember the 3.9 final key gen not working for long. iknow i got a giganews on my 3,9 final. anyway, looks like i wil be moving to beta 18 giganews version on my laptop with 3.9 also installed. the 4.0 betas cache really does kick azz. the whole dang giganews.com boneless headers on my computer :P

Archived