Which is the best Windows7 Optimizer?

manu

I want to know the best tweaker and optimizer for windows 7. Currently i am using tune up utilities and windows 7 manager.

But want to know about the performance of

Advanced system care,

Iolo system mechanic,

Uniblue power suite

and any other better software

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caps Lock Switch 1.02 - This should be the best app for you right now. :P

thanks buddy thats the best answer i could ever get

atm the best software is jv16 powertools, tune up utilities and windows 7 manager for tweaking and optimizing windows

atm the best software is jv16 powertools, tune up utilities and windows 7 manager for tweaking and optimizing windows

Agreed, though (unless they've changed it back to the way it was) TuneUp Utilities has the most awful UI, it's almost like they've deliberately tried to make it as hard as they can to find things.

And the only way to quit it is to kill the process in Task Manager. There is no "Exit" or "Quit" in the system tray icon's right-click context menu.

What were they thinking (or what were they smoking) when they made these changes?

Agreed, though (unless they've changed it back to the way it was) TuneUp Utilities has the most awful UI, it's almost like they've deliberately tried to make it as hard as they can to find things.

And the only way to quit it is to kill the process in Task Manager. There is no "Exit" or "Quit" in the system tray icon's right-click context menu.

What were they thinking (or what were they smoking) when they made these changes?

though i am using vista 64 i come to the same agreement that tune up going to bit the dust on my laptop. it is never happy and its an ugly icon in the corner

PsychoticxBloodxLust

+1 for TuneUp Utilities 2010!

I have used all of them and Tune-up is nice with its turbo button, but i perfer windows 7 manager

• Administrator

We only list Win7 Manager and Tuneup of these tools on our frontpage, hence we beleive them to the best.

• 1 month later...

The new jv16 PowerTool 2010 rocks!

It works in x64 too...even the registry defrag.

All of them are utter crap compared to manual tweaking. This sites provides best info - http://www.blackviper.com/

I can go down with the processes to 23 in 7 x64 ultimate. Most of those tweaking apps do more harm than good.(and yeah I've actually tried majority of them)

All of them are utter crap compared to manual tweaking. This sites provides best info - http://www.blackviper.com/

I can go down with the processes to 23 in 7 x64 ultimate. Most of those tweaking apps do more harm than good.(and yeah I've actually tried majority of them)

:coolwink: He's looking out for the best Optimizer (Software) and not for manual tweaking responses and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . certainly not for human droppings from the lumbar region

I lol'd at the last part XD

anyway, I shall give my advice then, none of them, since there's a high risk of slowing down the pc instead of making it faster. Although if he'd follow this http://www.blackviper.com/Windows_7/supertweaks.htm (takes max 15 min) and used Ccleaner from time to time, he's pc would be optimized enough.( 7 is very well optimized out-of-box)

I want to know the best tweaker and optimizer for windows 7. Currently i am using tune up utilities and windows 7 manager.

Advanced system care,

Iolo system mechanic,

Uniblue power suite

Currently Windows 7 Manager and TuneUp Utilities are the best for Win7.

Others like Ashampoo WinOptimizer, WinUtilities and Advanced SystemCare are also good.

Stay away from lolo, Fix It Utilities and Uniblue products, they are rogueware and dangerous because their fail safes never work correctly.

Thanks.:)

Advanced system care,

Iolo system mechanic,

Uniblue power suite

Currently Windows 7 Manager and TuneUp Utilities are the best for Win7.

Others like Ashampoo WinOptimizer, WinUtilities and Advanced SystemCare are also good.

Stay away from lolo, Fix It Utilities and Uniblue products, they are rogueware and dangerous because their fail safes never work correctly.

Thanks.:)

Yes, he's right about that. Don't use multiple optimizing utilities on one machine, choose one that you're comfortable with, run a good defrag program and use the wipe free space from CCleaner once in a month, this will help your drives to run on its optimum speed. Thanks

Archived